looking good, feeling frazzled
When I got back from our trip a little package was waiting for me! A few months ago, I made a smock for Tie One On, and Molly commented and said she wished she had one. So I told her I'd make her one if she'd send me one of her pretty stoneware pendants. It is so perfect for me. Even better in person, it's minimalist modern, a little hippy, very cool. I look good.
Here is my problem. I've been having that feeling lately, the one where you just can't keep all your thoughts straight. I have lots projects going on at once and I have a few "orders" for specific items with real deadlines. I bet you money I have my anxiety dream soon. I always dream the same dream when I feel a bit frazzled. It goes like this: I'm in high school and I don't know my schedule. I go to ask for a copy, but I can't even remember where the office is. When I find my way to class, I haven't been there in months, so I'm completely unprepared for the test we're about to take. Do you know this dream?
For WIP Friday, here is a picture of a few of the things I'm working on and contemplating working on:
1. The rocker: sand, paint, sew a little cushion
2. The craft apron: box up to mail to ms. vegasandvenice
3. Molly's smock: pack up and mail
4. Girlie fabric: make bonnets for baby and big sis gifts
5. Canvas: paint a little bird for a swap with Foffie
6. Flower fabric: sew a skirt for myself- I deserve it!
7. Pattern from Babybug and fabric: sew a dress for N
8. Cake tin: personalize for my dad, I've been sitting on this forever!
9. Horse and gingham fabric: sew an apron for a horse loving girl
Not pictured: my apron for the Apron Swap, a softie my friend ordered for a shower gift, a stool for a little girl who is potty training.
Huh. I thought writing it all out might make me feel better. It sure didn't.